For Valentine's Day, my sister and I decided to surprise Brad and Brian with a trip to see the Blue Man Group and stay a night in Las Vegas! Surprises are my favorite and I definitely had fun with this one. When Brad came home from work he found a cute little Valentine's Day gift set up in the kitchen with a candle and I had his bags all packed and ready to go. He was so excited! Keeping things a surprise is pretty difficult for me and Brad always seems to get things out of me or somehow find out, but he was definitely surprised and couldn't wait to head to Vegas. We had an awesome time. The weather was perfect and it was a fun little weekend getaway. The four of us looked like the classic tourists as we pulled up to our hotel in four matching "Las Vegas" T shirts. I'll have pictures to post soon.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Las Vegas!
For Valentine's Day, my sister and I decided to surprise Brad and Brian with a trip to see the Blue Man Group and stay a night in Las Vegas! Surprises are my favorite and I definitely had fun with this one. When Brad came home from work he found a cute little Valentine's Day gift set up in the kitchen with a candle and I had his bags all packed and ready to go. He was so excited! Keeping things a surprise is pretty difficult for me and Brad always seems to get things out of me or somehow find out, but he was definitely surprised and couldn't wait to head to Vegas. We had an awesome time. The weather was perfect and it was a fun little weekend getaway. The four of us looked like the classic tourists as we pulled up to our hotel in four matching "Las Vegas" T shirts. I'll have pictures to post soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sweet Video
Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy



1 comment:
Oh I'm so glad that you guys had a good time!!! SUCH a great idea!!! I love it! Brad is one lucky dude!
Post a Comment