Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Birthday to me. 25!!

I know this is a little late but I had to blog about my 25th birthday. It was wonderful! Anyone who knows me well knows that I don't care too much for cold weather. So I was a little bummed when the first of several snow storms decided to arrive on my birthday. But Bradley planned a wonderful birthday for me, as he always does. :) We went down to Asian Star in Salt Lake which is the best Chinese restaurant around, hands down. It is one of our favorites so I was thrilled when Brad took me there for my birthday. What made it even better was that Erin and Brian joined us! It was a lot of fun. After dinner Erin and Brian headed off on their own date and Bradley took me down town to the Galleven center where they have an outdoor ice skating rink. He got me all bundled up and we spent the snowy evening ice skating! It was simply gorgeous outside with the brightly decorated trees and giant snowflakes falling slowly all around. We had tons of fun pretending we were professional figure skaters and racing around the rink to see who was fastest. Needless to say Bradley has once again made my birthday perfect. Love you hun!

4 comments:

Paige said...

Happy (belated) Birthday!! Bradley is a great guys. Alawys so thoughtful. I'll never forget on my 18th birthday he showed up on my doorstep with a birthday cake the shape of a 1 and 8. He's a good friend and always has been. K, I was looking at your Florida pictures and how do you know Megan and Adam? They're in our ward and live in our same condos. We should all get together sometime and play games or something.

Unknown said...

What a fun night! We will have to think of another reason to visit Asian Star, because we're already craving it again! I'm SO SO SO glad you had fun Ice Skating too. I thought Brad was taking a risk, but it turns out he knew what he was doing after all. :)

Cami Johnston said...

Kim! Hey! Its good to find you in the blogging world! Lets get together! And Happy Belated Birthday.

KateHazen said...

So, I want you to know that I actually did think of you on your birthday...while I was thinking of Brad Pitt of course! It sounds like your day was great! Brian and I love the skating at the Gallavan center, but I ususally FREEZE while we're there. Congrats on your quarter century! Here's to another one!

Sweet Video