Tuesday, December 23, 2008

SNOW!

This morning when I finally arrived for work, the thought crossed my mind that I deserved a reward for making it to work without sliding off the road, or getting in to a crash. Then I changed my thought process and realized I should just say prayers of gratitude that someone was watching out for me. Is this snow crazy or what? I'll be honest, having grown up in Arizona and being a total sunshine girl, snow can be kind of a bummer most of the time. But looking on the bright side, I am so happy to have a white Christmas! The snow is absolutely gorgeous to look at and to play in. Driving isn't so fun, but hey we all need to work, right? There are some pretty funny videos of snow trouble that I like to watch whenever I'm feeling trapped by the never ending snow. I added one such hilarious video for you to enjoy. Check it out and be safe out there!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you made it! The other bright side of winter: you appreciate summer SO much more.

Sweet Video